- 6 hours of online tuition @£195 + VAT
- 80-Page teacher resource pack @ £195+VAT (see images at foot of page)
- 6 hours of online tuition AND 80-page teacher resource @
£390£195 + VAT
Who should take this course?
If you’re teaching any of the new GCSE, GCE or AS courses, there will be a Biomechanics element. This course will help prepare teachers by providing core knowledge on basic and more advanced biomechanics material. We are only accepting 50 applications, so be quick if you don’t want to miss out!
What will you learn?
You will learn how to teach force and motion, vector drawing, projectiles, airflow, fluid dynamics and rotational movement as well as covering the key skills that students will need to be comfortable with. You will also spend time discussing how to use The EverLearner Classroom to implement a blended learning approach when delivering this part of the course.
When and where?
The course will take place on YouTube LIVE (privately) so you can access it wherever you are in the world. We’d love for you to be at the live show to interact, but if you can’t make it, you can take the teaching on demand. Each session will last one hour, with 40 mins of delivery and 20 mins of Q and A. You will be encouraged to interact via YouTube chat, Skype, Twitter and phone.
- 19.9.17 Introduction to key skills and resources
- 26.9.17 Teaching force and motion
- 3.10.17 Teaching vector drawing
- 10.10.17 Teaching projectiles
- 17.10.17 Teaching airflow and fluid dynamics
- 24.10.17 Teaching rotational movement
What will you get?
You will receive:
- 6 hours of quality tuition with time for question and answer during each session.
- A pack of paper-based resources to support your students’ learning. We believe this pack of over 80 resources is, without doubt the best Biomechanics resources ever produced for the PE sector. Please see the image gallery at the bottom of this page.
- You will also receive exam-style questions, model answers and mark schemes covering all units of biomechanics.
How much does it cost?
The course costs £195+VAT which includes 6 live sessions, replay sessions, question and answer opportunities and access to the resources which you can use in your classroom.
This price allows your entire department to access the course!
How can you get involved?
Complete the form below to register yourself for the course. This will trigger an invoice being sent and your enrolment on the course. If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a flyer to show your team or finance department.